Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Gluten-Free Food List’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Gluten-Free Food List’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Gluten-Free Food List at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Gluten-Free Food List’s web site are provided “as is”. The Gluten-Free Food List makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Gluten-Free Food List does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Gluten-Free Food List or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Gluten-Free Food List’s Internet site, even if The Gluten-Free Food List or a The Gluten-Free Food List authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Gluten-Free Food List’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Gluten-Free Food List does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Gluten-Free Food List may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Gluten-Free Food List does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Gluten-Free Food List has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Gluten-Free Food List of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Gluten-Free Food List’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. No advice
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.
2.Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Gluten Free Food List makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Gluten Free Food List does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
3. Professional assistance
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
5. About this medical disclaimer
This medical disclaimer is based on a free Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supply contract templates, including commission terms and conditions precedents, to businesses worldwide.