Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or other gluten free seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellow outer leaves.
- Toss in a bowl with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Transfer to a baking pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally, until crisp on the outside and tender inside.
Any product links are provided for your convenience only. Feel free to use different brands or fresh or homemade substitutes. Just be sure to check for gluten!
Did you try this recipe? Leave your review below![WPCR_INSERT] [WPCR_SHOW]