These gluten free vegan pumpkin cookies are nice and moist, and great for a fall treat.
- 2 cups gluten free flour mix
- 1/2 cup sugar or other sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Silk coconut milk (carton, not canned) or other milk (soy, rice, etc.)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin, coconut milk, raisins, and nuts. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until the bottoms are lightly browned.
- Carefully remove from the cookie sheet and place on a rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.