These gluten free Parmesan fries are a delicious alternative to the pre-made seasoned fries you find in the grocery store. I like to serve them on top of a salad, as shown here (with red leaf lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, black olives, and shredded roasted chicken).
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into fries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch ground mustard seed
- pinch paprika
- pinch ground black pepper
- pinch chili powder
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch allspice
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch ground cardamom
- pinch ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil.
- In a separate small bowl, combine Parmesan and herbs and spices.
- Toss the Parmesan mixture with the potatoes.
- Spread the fries on a baking sheet and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.